Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Doll Is Too Scared To Go Back To Her House

This is one of those last minute drawings. My intent was to to make a joke about Highway Safety Cones. I have a long commute in the morning, and road repair crews are making road modifications to my road. To warn the drivers of the upcoming road construction the state highways administration put up warning signs along with a cartoon caricature of a safety cone. My first thought were the people who wear a mattress costumes and wave to the cars in traffic trying to lure customers in to the store. Then I thought of the pecking order of costume mascots. The guy wearing the highway safety cone has to be on the bottom of the list. Then for giggles I "googled" Highway Safety cones.

To my surprise there is really a Highway Safety Cone mascot. 
And finally before I end for the evening, there is the weather staple; Bread, Milk and Toilet Paper. Everyone's must have list before any hurricane or snow storm.

1 comment:

  1. why the doll scared to back to her house?

    ReplyDelete