Sunday, May 5, 2013

And The Secret Ingredient Is ....

I have to tell you, my favorite cable channel is the Food/Cooking network. The irony of course, is that I am playing games with the show  title, "Top Chef" which is on the Bravo network. The show doesn't even use secret ingredients.

I had fun with this drawing. I spent the entire afternoon thinking on the wording. The pencil sketch and inking took about an hour. I was temped in skipping tonight's drawing, so I was very pleased that it turned out so well.

I also discovered this evening that humorless people are far more useful to improving ones own artwork than just getting a "That a boy" pat on the back. Although its difficult to accept a lack of a laugh, the usefulness to have someone point out the flaws in the drawings is extremely helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment